Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Under the Kitchen Sink



It hasn't been too long since I have cleaned under our kitchen sink, so this one didn't take too long.


When we moved into our house, there was vinyl down in this cabinet. Instead of taking it out, I just gave it a good scrubbing. I decided I needed a change, though, so I laid shelf paper over it.



Tip of the day: Containers. They are great, even essential, for organizing. But, don't rush out and buy tons of them. Look around and see what you already have and buy them as you go. And, don't forget to think about containers around the house you can repurpose (refer to the breast milk bottles from Day 2). For instance, notice the dishwasher soap container with the pink, flip-top lid. Once it is empty, I plan on using it to hold plastic grocery sacks. That way, they will be contained and once it's full, I don't need to keep any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment