Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

~The Linen Closet~



When I think of linen closet, I usually think of a closet in the hall with sheets and towels. We don't have that. We have a cabinet on the wall of the bathroom. All or our sheets are neatly folded in under-the-bed boxes in our room (under the bed, of course).

The problem I have always had with our linen cabinet is that it's not quite deep enough for our fluffy bath towels. So, as you can see from the picture, they usually end up just shoved in at all cost. Another challenge was all that "stuff" in there that is not towels. Before, I had our bigger bath towels on a cart in the corner of the bathroom, but that has been driving me crazy lately. So, I decided to do a set of plastic drawers there, instead, to hold all the "stuff" and put the towels back in the cabinet.

Tip of the Day: Experiment with folding your towels until you find a way to fit them perfectly onto your shelves. Mine was kind of a fold/roll combo.

Here is the before picture:

Here is the after picture (minus our current bath towels):

No comments:

Post a Comment